I’m not into it.
into 在美剧中常常被用到,口语中表“对…感兴趣”

  • I’m just not into gossip news.
    我对八卦报道没兴趣。

I’m not fond of it.
fond of … 表 “喜欢…”

  • I’m not very fond of cooking, actually.
    实际上,我不喜欢下厨。

That’s not for me.
这不是我的菜

  • – The models are so handsome in this magazine.
    – 这本杂志上的模特好帅啊。
    – That’s not for me.
    – 我不喜欢,这不是我的菜。

 I’m impartial.
无感。impartial 原意是“不偏不倚、公正”,在此指“不感兴趣”

  • I’m impartial to make-up.
    我对化妆无感。

have no use for
字面意思是“…对我没什么用”,衍伸为“我不喜欢”

  • I have no use for movies like that.
    我不喜欢那种类型的电影。

I loathe it
感情色彩较强,不喜欢的程度较深:厌恶

  • They loathe each other.
    他们互相看对方不顺眼。

I despise it
轻视、看不起,带有鄙夷的意味

  • Never become what you despise.
    永远不要成为自己讨厌的人。

I hate it
程度最深:憎恨、讨厌。口语中常表“不喜欢、不愿意”

  • I hate disturbing others at this late hour.
    我不喜欢这么晚去打搅人家。
  • 微信或QQ扫一扫
#